The terms “we”, “us” and “our” where used below refer to www.thesafetyelf.co.uk.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not give any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. We expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, and we shall not be liable for any such use.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. You may not reproduce this material without our written consent.
- From time to time this website may include links to other websites. These links do not signify that we endorse the websites in question and we have no control over or responsibility for the content of linked websites.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising from it is subject to English law.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
You can access most areas of this website without giving us any personal information. However, you may choose to provide us with personal information on some pages (e.g. your name and email address), for instance by completing an enquiry form. We may use any personal information you do give us to contact you by mail, telephone, or email to provide information that may be of interest to you, including details about the services we offer or legal updates.
Control of personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may “opt-out” at any time.
We will not sell or pass on your personal information to any other person unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible; we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you have any queries or requests in respect of this policy, e.g. to unsubscribe from receiving marketing information or to request details of information we hold about you, you should contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org