Do you think health and safety is all about paperwork and just ticking boxes?
At The Safety Elf, we think it is all about PEOPLE – truly putting people’s physical and mental health, safety and wellbeing at the heart of your business.
Paperwork is one valuable outcome of this process, but if the paperwork you have doesn’t reflect the reality of your business, is it really worth the paper it is written on?
We work with you to help you make realistic and pragmatic decisions about how to achieve the best outcomes for you, your employees and your customers – now that’s ticking boxes in a really good way!
Our aim is simple:
- Demystify health, safety and wellbeing
- Give top quality advice, information and support to enable you to do things safely
- Support you to implement measures that ensure your business is legally compliant
- Make a genuine difference to health, safety and wellbeing for you, your staff and customers
So why choose The Safety Elf?
We make a difference in business sectors including Care, Commercial and Industrial, ranging from small independent companies to large corporates. We are based in the Midlands, and our service is UK wide.
Alison Thomson is known for her passion and energy, a ‘can-do’ attitude and an engaging and interactive approach. The Safety Elf Team are specialists in their fields, and bring the same passion for their subjects.
We can arrange a 30 minute phone consultation - it’s free and with no obligation, contact us. You can buy as much or little ‘elf-time’ as you require, so talk to us about the range of support packages available.
The Safety Elf recent highlights:
Since forming The Safety Elf in 2010 we are proud to have been:
- Selected as a partner of the Health and Safety Executive in their Estates Excellence programme;
- Invited to present at the Health and Wellbeing at Work Conference (NEC) and Chartered Society of Physiotherapists Annual Congress (BT Convention Centre, Liverpool)
- Supporting the National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society on their ‘Workwise’ workshop series
- Been honoured to have been nominated for a Banbury Women in Business award. I am truly passionate about what I do, and it is lovely to know that it someone has seen and valued that enough to nominate me – a big thank you!